To our valued clients and partners,
We hope this message finds you in good health. New York State is facing one of its biggest challenges in recent times. As always, our fellow citizens are responding in solidarity and with incredible strength — a true testament to the resilience of our people.
During this time, many of you are spending more time at home — and want to enjoy the warmer days outside. Under state law, landscape maintenance is currently considered an essential service. Our office staff are working remotely and available during regular business hours. Maintenance crews are still working on getting properties ready for the season.
To protect you and our team, we are following all guidelines set by the CDC:
- All team members are attending regular health and safety training meetings.
- All team members must maintain a minimum physical distance of 6 feet from others.
- All crews must wear masks and gloves.
- All crews are limited to 2 team members per vehicle, and 2–4 per job site. Tools are not shared.
- All team members have access to wash stations and/or disinfectant as well as safety equipment.
- Clients will be contacted before any work is scheduled on their property.
- Team members who are feeling sick will stay home — with pay.
If you’re hoping to renovate your landscape, our design team is offering virtual consultations. Design projects can be completed remotely, and construction will be tentatively scheduled to commence when restrictions are lifted.
There’s still time to sign up for maintenance services and virtual landscape design consultations. To get started, please call 631-283-1663 or email [email protected]
Anthony Olender | Owner